What we are looking for
- Solid web technology fundamentals (HTTP, DNS, HTML, CDN, REST, TCP/IP, SSL/TLS)
- Strong fault finding and troubleshooting skills
- Past professional experience and confident working with Linux/Unix
- Bash/Shell scripting
- Git or other SCM experience
- Good communication (technical and non-technical)
Not required but nice to have:
- Ansible or Terraform
- Groovy or Python
- AWS (EC2, Cloudfront, ECS, Route53, S3, Lambda, SES, SNS, SQS, RDS)
- SmartOS (Solaris)
Things you should know
We have a great range of technologies (if we do say so ourselves) experience with these is beneficial but not a requirement: Groovy, Python, Ansible, Terraform, Consul, Docker, MySQL, MongoDB, Redis, Jenkins, Linux, SmartOS, AWS Lambda and others.
We are a multi-cultural team with developers based in a few different locations, including Berlin (Germany), Bristol (UK), Pozanan (Poland) and Skopje (Macedonia). We communicate and collaborate with a variety of tool including Slack, Google Hangouts and TeamViewer which gives us flexibility to work from almost any location.