Field Installation Engineer

Recruiter
Marshall Recruitment
Location
Cambridge
Posted
18 Oct 2018
Closes
30 Oct 2018
Sector
Engineering
Contract Type
Permanent
Hours
Full Time
Are you a time served Multi-skilled (Electrical /Mechanical)

Engineer looking for progression with UK & international travel?

As world leading manufacturer of special purpose machinery for their market with a list of blue chip clients that include Aerospace and leading Defence Agencies across the Globe have a rare opportunity for an experienced Electrical Installation Engineer to join their dedicated team.

international travel and working with in specialist industries across the world.

Within this role you will travel around the world, work at some of the most exciting geographical venues installing specialist systems.

On offer is a varied role, where you will spend 80% of the time in the field, factory/site based and the other 20% head office (UK) based. There will be specific on the job training, on what is specialist equipment whilst genuine opportunities to progress into senior roles.

This business is a world leader in the design and manufacture of specialist systems and have a healthy order book from client demand.

As a result of continued success and a planned program of strategic growth, this company are now seeking to recruit, dynamic and highly self-motivated Engineers to complement their established and successful team.

This role would suit a time served Electrical Bias /Mechanical Engineer from a Engineering /manufacturing background .

THE ROLE

* 20% Head office /factory based - 80% international travel.

* Installation + Commissioning of specialist equipment

* Panel wiring & 3 -phase motor installation

In return, you will be offered an extremely competitive salary and an opportunity to make your mark with a clearly defined career path in a forward thinking organisation.

Salary is based on 37 ½ Hour week

Annually each employee has 28 days paid holiday, however because of the size of the team they can be flexible on time off and working hours if this appeals to you

Similar jobs

Similar jobs