Membership Executive - Leading Not For Profit
Membership Executive / Marketing Membership Account Exec (Leading Not For Profit)
A Membership Executive / Marketing Membership Account Exec is needed to join a leading trade association that represents brand activation across the UK. If you have a knack for understanding needs, love bringing together solutions, enjoy building fantastic relationships and would love the chance to shape member experiences, then this is the role for you.
You will ideally come from a marketing background, whether that is from studying, a trade body, an agency or in-house (we don't mind).
Celebrating excellence, providing legal advice, promoting best practice and developing business on behalf of their members, this leading not-for-profit membership body is truly dedicated to ensuring promotional marketing is inspiring, legal, honest, decent and truthful. They are now seeking an ambitious Membership Executive / Marketing Membership Account Exec to support retention, acquisition and to sustain long term relationships with members, from their superb office in Holborn.
Working closely with the Membership Manager the Membership Executive / Marketing Membership Account Exec will play a key role supporting exciting Membership growth plans. Whether you are staying in regular contact with members (providing support, maintain relationships, renewing membership); promoting member events (award shows / community events); communicating membership benefits; securing sponsorship for key events; promoting courses and workshops or suggesting membership improvements, it will be your positive, friendly and real team player attitude that ensures the delivery of best practice across their membership offering.
To qualify... You should be a Membership Executive / Marketing Membership Account Exec / Marketing Executive / Marketing Membership Executive / Membership Sales Executive or similar, with excellent people skills and a CV that can demonstrates:
- Experience either in a similar membership role or working within a brand, marketing / creative agency or in house;
- You are comfortable multi-tasking, using CRM platforms, and take pride in your verbal and written communication skills;
- The ability to build effective relationships via email, over the phone or face-to-face;
- You are a self-starter and have a desire to keep the wheels turning whilst managing external stakeholders;
- A commitment to high-quality output and service, with an eye for detail;
- You're ambitious, positive, friendly and a real team player.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a driven Membership Executive / Marketing Membership Account Exec looking to develop their skills within an exciting not-for-profit that offers 25 days holiday. Expect an environment that is based on merit and inclusiveness, where all employees can develop their full potential!
More searches like this
- Media & Advertising Sales £30,000 - £39,999 Permanent jobs in London (Central)
- Charity Sales £30,000 - £39,999 Permanent jobs in London (Central)
- Technology & New Media Sales £30,000 - £39,999 Permanent jobs in London (Central)
- Marketing & PR Sales £30,000 - £39,999 Permanent jobs in London (Central)
- Public Sector Sales £30,000 - £39,999 Permanent jobs in London (Central)