Application Support / Support Analyst
Application Support / Technical Account Manager / Support Analyst
Do you have a technical support background and are looking for your next challenge? Perhaps you have an interest in learning the financial markets? Or maybe you are looking for a company that places a strong emphasis on career development and progression?
Our client is currently looking for an Application Support / Technical Account Manager / Support Analyst, who has experience of supporting software applications, to join their expanding team. Applications from Graduates are welcome, experience in the financial markets isn't a must as they provide extensive training; however, you must be willing to learn. You also need to demonstrate experience of supporting clients as well as a passion for wanting to exceed their expectations.
With appearances in the Deloitte Technology Fast 50, Forbes and Sunday Times Tech Track league of companies and headquartered in London (with a global presence), this innovative firm truly are leaders in their field, building the best trading systems to support their clients' needs throughout the world. Due to continued success they are looking for talented Application Support / Technical Account Manager / Technical Consultants to join a superb environment where you will get the chance to work with people at the top of their game.
After training, the Application Support / Technical Account Manager / Support Analyst can expect to work closely with clients to ensure they get the greatest possible value from their software. On a day-to-day basis expect to provide technical support to clients (high profile Financial Institutions), assist sales managers in translating complex requirements into workable solutions, train and support clients in product configuration, provide on-site support to European clients and anything else necessary to ensure superb outcomes for clients.
To qualify. You should be an Application Support Executive / Technical Support Account Manager / Technical Consultant / Technical Account Executive / IT Support Graduate / Technical Support Executive / Graduate Support Analyst / Graduate Technical Support / Graduate Applications Support Exec or similar with a CV that demonstrates:
- Experience of supporting clients with a passion for delivering above expectations;
- Experience of supporting software systems/applications;
- The ability to troubleshoot network performance issues;
- You are proficient in Windows Server technologies;
- A curiosity and passion to learn in what is a fast paced, exciting environment;
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to articulate technical information clearly;
- Any exposure to scripting to help automate repetitive tasks or aid issue investigation would be desirable but is not essential;
- The ability to speak a European language would also be a bonus.
In return the Application Support / Technical Account Manager / Support Analyst can expect excellent training and the chance to get their foot in the door of financial technology and the opportunity to progress their career in a variety of areas. The company provides a fantastic working environment and an amazing benefits package that includes generous performance based bonus, tailored personal development, health and wellbeing allowance, an annual weekend away, breakfast and refreshments, season ticket loan, 25 days holiday and much more.
More searches like this
- Media & Advertising Project / Product Management £60,000 - £69,999 Permanent jobs in London (Greater)
- Banking, Finance & Insurance Project / Product Management £60,000 - £69,999 Permanent jobs in London (Greater)
- Technology & New Media Project / Product Management £60,000 - £69,999 Permanent jobs in London (Greater)
- Marketing & PR Project / Product Management £60,000 - £69,999 Permanent jobs in London (Greater)