Digital Marketing Coordinator
Digital Marketing Coordinator / Digital Marketing Executive
A Digital Marketing Coordinator / Digital Marketing Executive is needed to join a community interest company. Expect a rare opportunity to progress your digital marketing career and make a real impact within an ambitious organisation who has a very exciting and purposeful mission.
With over 27 years' experience and a community of over 10,000 organisations across 78 countries, this leading not for profit showcases the very latest workplace trends, essential skills and effective structures that deliver industry results. Due to continued success, they are now seeking a talented Digital Marketing Coordinator / Digital Marketing Executive, who enjoys discovering new trends and digital marketing developments, to join their small, friendly team.
Reporting to the Digital Marketing Manager the Digital Marketing Coordinator / Digital Marketing Executive will be responsible for increasing digital presence and engagement across all platforms. Whether you are supporting development work for the website; developing the social media strategy; composing a snappy tweet; helping to generate sales leads; delivering SEO driven content; analysing and tracking campaign effectiveness; managing backlinking & google rankings or working with colleagues to deliver a fully integrated marketing approach, it will be your love of all things digital that drives awareness and engagement for this leading brand.
To qualify... You should be a Digital Marketing Coordinator / Digital Marketing Executive / Digital Marketing Assistant / Marketing Executive / Online Marketing Executive / Marketing Communications Coordinator or similar who can demonstrate:
- Experience within a similar role within an office environment;
- A strong understanding of Digital Marketing / Communications;
- The ability to co-ordinate website management - taking end to end ownership;
- An understanding of: social media, digital display, site optimisations, back linking, integrations and page ranking;
- Strong analytical skills, with an excellent approach to problem solving;
- You are a creative and innovative thinker who is not afraid to develop and test ideas;
- A degree in a related subject – Digital Marketing, Marketing, Communications, Media, Design or similar;
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written;
- Excellent time-management and organisation skills;
- A willingness and enthusiasm to learn.
An understanding of HTML and how websites and apps work would be a bonus.
This is an excellent opportunity for a talented Graduate Digital Marketing Executive / Junior Digital Marketing Assistant with a strong work ethic looking to join a fast-moving and forward thinking not for profit where they can really grow their skills and experience. In return expect a competitive salary, 25 days annual leave (+ 3 over Christmas), annual team bonus, fab open plan offices, onsite gym, staff restaurant, a regular cake supply, continuous learning and development plus much more.
More searches like this
- Media & Advertising Research & Analysis £30,000 - £39,999 Permanent jobs in London (Central)
- Education Research & Analysis £30,000 - £39,999 Permanent jobs in London (Central)
- Technology & New Media Research & Analysis £30,000 - £39,999 Permanent jobs in London (Central)
- Marketing & PR Research & Analysis £30,000 - £39,999 Permanent jobs in London (Central)
- Public Sector Research & Analysis £30,000 - £39,999 Permanent jobs in London (Central)