Field Sales Executive (Global Drinks Brand)
Field Sales Executive / Business Development Executive (Global Drinks Brand)
An energetic Field Sales Executive / Business Development Executive is needed to join a tactical sales team who specialise in the drinks industry. Joining on a 9-month contract (there is the possibility of the role becoming permanent for successful candidates), expect an exciting fast-paced role covering London, meeting customers (iconic global drinks brands), building rapport and generating sales.
For this role you will be based from home and expected to visit clients in and around London, you will meet with your manager every couple of weeks either in the field or at SW9.
Boasting global clients such as Corona, Haig Clubman, Smirnoff and Goose Island (to name a few), a fantastic team and exciting projects, this leading company is renowned for helping global drink brands achieve their growth aspirations. Due to continued growth they are now seeking a driven, hard-working and ambitious Field Sales Executive / Business Development Executive to drive sales.
Working at the forefront of the business the Field Sales Executive / Business Development Executive will utilise their superb sales skills to develop and grow customers in and around London. Whether you are identifying sales opportunities; conducting outbound calls and client visits; ensuring all sales activity is recorded; organising your day to optimise your time in front of customers; understanding client needs and expectations or presenting solutions, it will be your love of the drinks industry that maximises sales.
To qualify... You should be an ambitious Field Sales Executive / Field Sales Representative / Regional Sales Executive / Business Development Executive / New Business Exec / Sales Executive or similar who can demonstrate:
- Strong sales experience with a proven ability to influence others;
- Good analytical and problem-solving skills;
- Experience in reporting key metrics and sales data;
- Effective communication, administration & presentation skills;
- You are hardworking, self-motivated and tenacious, with the ability to engage with all levels of the business;
- The ability to build rapport with potential customers instantly;
- You are a natural entrepreneur, with the ability to convey and implement innovative ideas and creative solutions within the business limits;
- You are a sales hunter with the drive to close a deal;
- Excellent organisational skills with the ability to prioritise tasks;
- Any exposure to the drink and beverage industry would be a bonus.
Working in a fast-paced, buzzing environment, you will be someone who can take the initiative and get the job done - thriving under pressure and enjoying being part of the team. This is an exciting opportunity be part of a close-knit company where you can expect industry & specialist training, performance related bonus scheme, laptop / tablet, phone contribution, travel allowance, access to industry and VIP events and much more.
More searches like this
- Media & Advertising Sales £25,000 - £29,999 Permanent jobs in London (Central)
- Technology & New Media Sales £25,000 - £29,999 Permanent jobs in London (Central)
- Marketing & PR Sales £25,000 - £29,999 Permanent jobs in London (Central)
- Retail Sales £25,000 - £29,999 Permanent jobs in London (Central)