Commercial Property Solicitor
Commercial Property Solicitor , Doncaster
- Strong regional firm
- Doncaster office
- Full time, permanent
- You will be assisting with managing a key client relationship - a property developer
- Broad caseload with 50% property development work from developer clients and 50% dealing with a typical range of commercial property work
- You will be will be lending technical expertise to the firm's property development team
- You will be will be expected to lead the firm's commercial property work, supervise and train/mentor more junior fee earners in commercial property work
- There is admin support in place to assist you
- You will be an experience commercial property fee earner capable of managing junior team members and assisting with their development
- You will ideally have a minimum of 2+ PQE
- You will be confident handling a varied caseload of commercial property matters, to include development work
- You will be a strong team players with excellent client care skills
- Competitive salary and additional benefits package
- Strong progression prospects
If you're interested in this role, please apply now or forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us.
If this job isn't quite right, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
For a full list of jobs you can also visit the BCL job search page.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.