Corporate PSL Solicitor
Professional Support Lawyer needed. A dynamic and rapidly expanding law firm are seeking a professional support lawyer to work within their corporate team based in Guildford. BCL Legal have been instructed to assist in recruiting a professional support lawyer to this join this global practice.
- This is a non fee earning role.
- Providing support to a number of solicitors, training colleagues and clients, legal research and marketing and business development to be successful in this PSL role.
- Deal with fee earner enquiries and be involved in drafting precedents and documents.
- Someone who is open to a full or part-time position.
- Travel to other office locations will be expected potentially once a week.
- The professional support lawyer will have approximately four to eight years' worth of corporate experience and be used to providing support to the fee-earners of a practice or company.
- A fantastic salary and benefits package
- A great opportunity for someone to join a very highly regarded private practice who are expanding their corporate team on a worldwide basis, supporting the firm's clients across its five core global sectors.
For more information please contact Nina Wahid at BCL Legal.
If you're interested in this role, please apply now or forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us.
If this job isn't quite right, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
For a full list of exclusive legal vacancies please visit the BCL Legal website.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.