Conveyancing Assistant, Legal Assistant, Paralegal - Mansfield
I have an excellent opportunity for a Conveyancing Assistant who is ambitious and driven with a keen desire to progress your career in residential conveyancing.
The firm is a progressive and forward thinking, highly regarded by its clients due to the professional and efficient service it offers. It is at the forefront of developing innovative, intuitive and time saving technology.
· You will assist an experienced fee earner with a full caseload from inception through to completion
· Duties will include; ordering searches, raising pre-contract enquires, pre/post completion checks, land registry and delivering first class service to clients
· As you gain more experience, you will have the opportunity to develop your career through training and development to work towards a fee earning position
· Previous experience within a residential conveyancing team
· Excellent communication skills to liaise with people at all levels
· Be able to hit the ground running as you will be working in a busy conveyancing team, gaining excellent first hand experience!
· Competitive starting salary up to £20,000
· Generous holiday allowance
· On-site parking
· Funding for professional qualifications
· Various social events to include; staff dinners, regular fun days
For more information, please contact Amy McLaughlin.
If you're interested in this role, please apply now or forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us.
If this job isn't quite right, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
For a full list of jobs you can also visit the BCL job search page.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.