A national law firm are seeking to grow their existing team with an employment solicitor.
- You will work with a team which consists of various levels of qualification and experience.
- You will be dealing with different ranges of cases and clients from standard HR policies to more complicated unfair dismissal cases.
- At least 1+ PQE in employment law is a must.
- Exposure to both contentious and non contentious work is desirable.
- Attention to detail will be a key part of this role as an employment solicitor as you will be required to give analyse some complicated employment issues.
- You will be working with a forward thinking organisation with a thorough training programme in place to help develop your career.
- A tailored training programme to suit your skills in order to enable you to grow your strengths and develop any areas of improvement.
- A benefits package consisting of pension and healthcare.
If you're interested in this role, please apply now or forward an up-to-date copy of your CV to Nina Wahid, or call us.
If this employment solicitor job isn't quite right, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
For a full list of jobs you can also visit the BCL job search page.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.