Account Manager – Wine PR
This agency is at the top of its game when it comes to drinks, working with a highly enviable list of wines and spirits from all over the world. They create award winning PR campaigns, social media content and events for their clients.
A close knit, bubbly and friendly team, this agency will provide you with fantastic training and some top wine clients on your CV. As it’s a small team, you’ll get exposure to plenty of responsibility, support and development – with no heavy layers of hierarchy to get through when it comes to promotion.
The Role – Account Manager
As an experienced Senior Account Executive or Account Manager, you’ll be responsible for the day to day management of consumer PR campaigns, working directly into the PR Director.
- Implementation & management of client PR programmes
- Proactive & reactive trade press activities – writing press releases, formulating quotes for trade press features, responding to press enquiries & generating coverage for our clients
- Proactive & reactive consumer press relations – writing of press releases, reacting enquiries from leading UK wine writers and consumer lifestyle journalists, generating press coverage for clients
- Copy writing
- Organise and attend press briefings, dinners, press trips
- Attend client meetings and brainstorms
- General account management duties including drafting activity and contact reports
For more information on this exciting opportunity please contact Charlotte Bradshaw to discuss in strictest confidence by completing the application form below.