Project Manager - Kent
Salary up to £55,000 + company car + private health care + pension
We have an excellent opportunity for an experienced Project Manager to join an award-winning Construction and Rail consultancy. You will manage all aspect of ongoing projects, be responsible for the success, safety, quality and delivery of all contracts within your control. You will also manage the commercial and programme compliance of projects.
On offer is an excellent basic salary, company car, private healthcare and pension.
In order to be considered for this Rail Project Manager role you will:
- Hold a Degree/HNC in Civil Engineering
- Have a minimum of 3 years supervisory experience in the rail industry
- Possess a working knowledge of Network Rail Standards and procedures
- Possess excellent communication and organisational skills
Working as the Project Manager you will:
- Ensure all business operations are executed in a safe manner within current health, safety and environmental legislation
- Manage all site based personnel within the contract
- Control client liaison
- Manage sub-contractors, plant hire and material handling
- Manage all contracts, with a view of maximising margins
In interested in this Rail Project Manager role? Please apply or call RONNIE on 01792 365 000 for more information.