Principal Civil Infrastructure Engineer
Are you a skilled Senior Civil Engineer with a passion for Infrastructure design? Does your current role offer you the sense of autonomy often granted by smaller companies? Take the next step in your career and see how you would be rewarded by this exciting new role.
On offer for the Principal Civil Infrastructure Engineer:
* Salary of up to £55,000 per annum
* High profile project portfolio
* Genuine upward career progression in a fast-growing consultancy
* The opportunity to develop and mentor junior members of staff if this is your ambition
This reputable and highly innovative Civil Engineering consultancy has an outstanding reputation for delivering sustainable design. Due to continued growth and a healthy project portfolio, an exciting opportunity has been created for an experienced Senior Civil Engineer to join their team and progress their career as a Principal Engineer at their vibrant and busy design office in Basingstoke.
This independently-owned practice has a great reputation for nurturing engineering talent as well as supporting staff in their professional development. With the guidance of a strong and technically astute Directorship, the Senior Civil Engineer will find them selves in a unique position - having input into the development of the practice as well as sharing knowledge with junior members of the team.
Their clients range from blue chip residential developers, to high profile retail and commercial clients as well as public sector and MoD work, so experience in a range of sectors will be crucial to your continued success in this role. The diverse workload is of the many attractions on offer for this position, so if this is what you are lacking in your current role, why not get in touch today?
Requirements of the Senior Civil Engineer:
* Minimum five years' experience within a Civil Engineering consultancy environment
* Relevant software proficiency including MicroDrainage (WinDes) and AutoCAD
* Proven track record of producing Flood Risk Assessments
* High level of technical Civil Engineering knowledge across a variety of sectors
* Demonstrable experience of successful project delivery
In return, as the Principal Civil Engineer, you will work on challenging but rewarding schemes within a busy and dynamic head office. Speak to Darryl Yates at Conrad Consulting today on 01728 726136 for more information on this fantastic new career-enhancing opportunity.