Events Sales Executive
Since 1990 Chambers and Partners has grown rapidly as a result of trusted research and objective analysis to become globally regarded as the definitive guide to the world’s best lawyers. Chambers has recently come under new senior leadership, which is accompanied by a renewed vision for the company. Continuing to focus on its ongoing global expansion, strengthening its digital presence, hosting world-class events and recognising the importance of investing in its people means that it’s a very exciting time to be a part of Chambers and Partners.
We are currently looking for an Events Sales Executive to join our team:
Purpose of the Role:
The right candidate will assist the Head of Event Sales with securing sponsorship revenue across our portfolio of events around the world and maximize the profitability of the events business. Chambers and Partners has a programme of well-established events and requires a strong Sales Executive to be able to expand on these. There may be the occasional requirement for international travel to some events
- Work closely with the Head of Event Sales and the events team to contribute to the creation of quality, commercially successful event sponsorship models.
- Secure event sponsorship income from existing clients and proactively identify new sponsorship sales opportunities with target companies.
- Identify opportunities to cross-sell sponsorship packages across the portfolio of events.
- Build and maintain strong external relationships with potential sponsors through telephone calls and securing business meetings.
- With support, creating and preparing sponsorship packages for clients.
- Match events and regions to clients’ needs and tailor the packages to suit their business need.
- Share and get involved in the creation of sponsorship ideas in liaison with the Events Team and Head of Event Sales to maximize sponsorship opportunities.
- Ensure that all sponsorship leads are tracked through effective use of the CRM system.
- Excellent communication skills
- Experience in Microsoft Office (Word, PowerPoint, Excel) is essential
- Event sales experience or the ability to demonstrate target achievement
- Able to prioritise effectively and display robust time management skills
- Previous B2B experience preferable.
- Previous sponsorship sales experience preferable.
We value all applications, however due to the volume of response we are currently receiving; we are only able to contact candidates whose skills and experience closely match the requirements for the vacancy.