Graduate Structural Engineer
- Full Time
We are working with an established structural engineering firm who currently have a vacancy for a Graduate Structural Engineer to join their team on a full-time permanent basis in their Hertfordshire office.
The successful Graduate Structural Engineer will be working on a range of both new build & refurbishment building structures projects varying in scale & value.
Projects: Commercial, Residential, Domestic and more.
- Hold a degree in Civil or Structural Engineering
- Possess up to 2 years' post qualification experience ideally gained within a consultancy environment
- A can-do attitude with a strong willingness to learn & be challenged
- A passion for design & engineering
- A keen interest in building structures
The successful Graduate Structural Engineer will be given a competitive salary & benefits package.
Candidates who have recently graduated will be welcome, as well as those with up to 2 years' relevant experience.
This is a great opportunity for an ambitious Graduate Structural Engineer to learn from their experienced team of professionals & gain exposure to a wide range of exciting building structures projects.
To apply, please forward an up to date CV to Graham Ventham for more details.