Inpatient Physiotherapist - Cambridge Lea
Careers focused on people
Spire Cambridge Lea Hospital offers comprehensive private hospital services in a comfortable and relaxed environment to patients from Cambridgeshire and East Anglia. We believe it's our people that really set us apart - from the very best medical professionals, to our attentive and highly experienced support staff.
The Hospital is going through a £10 million refit which will modernise our 5 Theatres and 44 bedded ward. Also included in the upgrade will be the Imaging and short stay departments, increasing the number of pods to 19. The Endoscopy suite will also be JAG compliant level and there will also be an extended 2 bed recovery unit.
We commit to our employees well-being through training, support and reward. We offer employees a market competitive salary as well as a comprehensive benefits package which includes but is not limited to:
Excellent work life balance, 25 days holiday plus bank holidays, contributory pension scheme, Life assurance, Private medical insurance, Wellness screening, Eyesight tests, Childcare vouchers, Cycle to work, Discount portal (including cash back and reloadable cards). All Spire Hospitals also offer free parking and a subsidised staff canteen.
Duties and responsibilities
this role is to provide a high standard of physiotherapy assessment, diagnosis, treatment and advice to patients within the inpatient department.
- Assess patient's health and wellbeing across a complex and changing caseload.
- Assist in the delivery of care to meet individual's health and wellbeing needs
- Provide and receive complex, sensitive or contentious information.
- Develop own knowledge and skills and those of others.
- Promotes best practice in health and safety and security.
- Assist in maintaining and developing services.
- Contribute to quality improvement.
- Promote people's equality, diversity and rights
Who we are looking for
- You will be an HCPC Registered Physiotherapist with a minimum of 6 months experience on an Inpatient Ward.
- Experience of assessing diagnosing and treating a range of patients/cases
- Working with multi disciplinary teams
- Evidence of applying effective clinical reasoning strategies to complex cases with supervision
Member of the Chartered Society of Physiotherapy
Who are we
Spire Healthcare is a leading independent hospital group with 39 hospitals, 10 clinics and two Specialist Cancer Care Centres across England, Wales and Scotland. We deliver to the highest standard of care, and we've been putting patients at the heart of everything we do for nearly 40 years. A career at Spire Healthcare offers variety, development and outstanding teamwork
Join us, share our values and invest in your future. With opportunities to learn and develop your own skills, you can help us build on our reputation for excellent service.