Salary up to £30k + Benefits
Motivated, team player, looking for your next move?
Our client a successful, Civil and Structural Design consultancy are actively seeking a motivated Structural Engineer to join a vibrant team in Cardiff.
Our client is working on well-recognised, award winning projects which would see the chosen candidate getting involved in residential, commercial, industrial and mixed use developments.
Working as a Structural Engineer you would undertake the design and management of structural engineering schemes including the production of structural designs, calculations, drawings and specifications.
In order to be considered for this Structural Engineer role you will;
- Have gained a Degree in Civil or Structural Engineering
- Have excellent knowledge and understanding of British Standards, Eurocodes, Building Regulations and Health and Safety.
- You will be competent using structural design and analysis software and have knowledge of AutoCAD
- Experience using Tekla would be an advantage*
- You will have a minimum of 1-2 years structural design experience working on building structures ventures
- You will have strong communication skills both written and verbal
- You will work well as part of a close knit design team
Our client is offering a competitive salary plus benefits package and annual performance related bonus
Interested? In order to discuss this Structural Engineer role and other similar roles within Building Structures please call MIKAELA on 01792 341104 or email your CV to Mikaela.Rabaiotti@Penguinrecruitment.co.uk