Would you like to earn a £300 WELCOME BONUS?
Do you go the extra mile to make a difference to people’s lives?
Kingsley Healthcare is a family owned national care home operator
rated as one of the top 20 large groups by carehome.co.uk. We are one
of the fastest growing healthcare companies in the sector.
We’re looking for a dedicated, warm-hearted Support Worker
to work at Yaxley House in Yaxley, Eye (Suffolk).
The Support Worker position is offering up to 36 hours per
week, NIGHT shifts, at a pay rate up to £8.40 per hour (subject to experience)
In the role of Support Worker you will be expected to care for the
emotional, physical and social needs of the residents within the home.
Some of the duties involve:
· Provide personal care to residents and ensuring hygiene and
dressing needs are met
· Talking to Residents about their lives and providing companionship
· Offering emotional support to Residents and their families
· Giving assistance with meals and drinks
· Having fun with the residents and joining in the homes' activities