Nursery Practitioner - Babies - Greenwich Peninsula (next to the o2)
Nursery Practitioner – Greenwich Peninsula (located very close to the o2)
We at Little Elms Daycare Nursery in Greenwich Peninsula are currently recruiting for a Nursery Practitioner to join our growing team.
You will be joining our beautiful, well-resourced Baby room, with a great team of passionate Practitioners and a supportive Room Manager.
You will be joining a family run business, that has been established for just under a decade and now has 10 Nurseries.
Our nursery offers state-of-the-art facilities, combining bright and spacious rooms indoors with fabulous outdoor areas.
You will be working on a full-time basis, as the new Nursery Practitioner, all year round.
You will be working 4 days per week, from 7:15am until 6:15pm, with one day off in the week!
Benefits on offer include:
- Salary: £19,500 per annum
- Paid training and qualifications
- Quarterly Bonus - 4% of your salary every 3 months...
- PerkBox – gives you free mobile phone insurance, high street discounts, car breakdown cover, discount on cinema tickets, free Café Nero drink every month, travel perks and much more
- Generous Childcare discount
- Fantastic Transport Links
- Free uniform is provided
- Staff social events – Summer and Christmas Ball
- Day off in the week!
The ideal Nursery Practitioner candidate must have:
- A minimum Level 3 in Childcare and Education (or above or equivalent)
- Sound knowledge of the EYFS
- Strong communication skills both written and verbal
- Experience of working as a Nursery Practitioner
- Ability to use initiative
- A passion for the Early Years
* Please send your CV as soon as possible to discuss the Nursery Practitioner opportunity available and to arrange an interview for as soon as you are available *
This position is subject to an Enhanced DBS Certificate and Early Years references *
**Little Elms Daycare Nurseries are an Equal Opportunities Employer **
Little Elms Daycare Nurseries is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. The successful applicant will be required to undertake online safeguarding training and all positions are subject to an Enhanced Disclosure and Barring check from the Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS).