Nursery Nurse Level 3
This is a fantastic opportunity if you an experienced Nursery Nurse and want to work in an OUTSTANDING nursery.
You will be someone who is passionate about children's development and you will be able to support an environment that ensures exciting and educational activities are delivered .
Some of your responsibilities will include:-
* Ensuring the children are cared for in a happy and stimulating environment.
* Working in partnership with parents and carers.
* Safeguarding and promoting the health, safety and welfare of children.
* Following and implementing all of the policies and procedures set out by the nursery.
You will need to have the following qualifications, training and experience:-
* Minimum NVQ 3 Childcare and Education or recognised equivalent.
* Experience in the EYFS
* A high degree of professionalism.
* A knowledge of safeguarding practices.
The role offers the following benefits: -
* Excellent rates of pay and 6-monthly 5% discretionary bonus
* One annual leave bonus day a year
* Support for higher level qualifications through the Staff Development Programme with paid study days
* Senior career Enhancement through the company Management Training Programme
* Two training days and one planning day onsite during inset days. Additional internal and external training sessions
* Ongoing internal company support from a Qualified Ofsted Inspector
* Free wholesome, hot lunches available in the staff room
* Free uniform is provided
* Three complementary team building activities a year.
* Workplace pension with employer contribution of up to 3%
* Employee assistance programme
* Staff childcare discount and salary sacrifice scheme for parental staff
All applicants will be required to complete an enhanced DBS, which will be paid for by the company.
We believe that we can only be as successful as our employees. That is why we invest 100% in each and every member of our team.
PLEASE SEND YOUR CV TO APPLY TO FOR THIS POSITION