Early Years Practitioner - Recruitment Open Evening - Marsham Street
Recruitment Open Evening at ‘Marsham Street Community Nursery!
WE ARE HIRING!!!
Are you looking for a new challenge and opportunity to take the next step in your career? Do you desire to work and be a part of an outstanding nursery setting? Come along to our recruitment open evening taking place at our Marsham Street Community Nursery.
Nursery: Marsham Street Community Nursery
Location: 121 Marsham Street, SW1P 4LX.
Date: Tuesday 30th October 2018
Time: 18.30pm – 20.30pm
Bus Routes: C10, 36, 24, 2, 436, 185
Nearest Stations: Pimlico, Westminster, St James’s Park
On the night, you will have the opportunity to meet our outstanding Carlton Hill team have a tour of the nursery and you will be taken through a brief journey into LEYF and Carlton Hill as a nursery. You will undertake a speed professional discussion on your knowledge, skills and how LEYF can support your career.
Who we are looking for:
- Nursery Practitioners (level 2 and 3 or above qualification in early years’ childcare)
- Unqualified Nursery Assistants with outstanding childcare practise experience.
- Nursery Room Leader
- Bank staff
- 50% discount on childcare costs at one of our 38 London Nurseries.
- 7% employer contribution pension.
- Opportunities for career progression through Continuous Professional Developments with our award winning LEYF Academy every year.
- Up to 25 days’ annual leave plus an additional 3 days over Christmas and bank holidays.
- 10% GLL gym memberships.
- Flexible hours and job shares
To register your interest, click link- https://bit.ly/2MPIJuG alternatively, you can contact our recruitment team on 02075923620
If this opportunity is not for you, please refer a friend and you will be eligible for £500!
We look forward to seeing you there!