Room Leader - Babies - Greenwich Peninsula - £21,000 per annum amazing perks
Position: Nursery Room Leader (2nd in charge in the room)
Salary: £21,000 per annum + Amazing Benefits
Nursery Location: Little Elms Daycare Greenwich Peninsula Nursery, First Floor of Aperture, 42 Chandlers Avenue, Lower Riverside, Greenwich Peninsula, London, SE10 0GE
Hours: 40 hours per week, from 7:15am until 6:15pm, 4 days per week
Little Elms Daycare Nursery in Greenwich Peninsula are currently recruiting for a Room Leader (2nd in charge in the room) to join our growing team.
You will be joining our fantastic team in the baby room, with children from 0-2-year olds.
You will be working very closely with the current Room Manager, to assist with the smooth running of the room.
You will be joining a family run business, that has been established since 2009.
Our nursery offers state-of-the-art facilities, combining bright and spacious rooms indoors with fabulous outdoor areas.
You will be working on a full-time basis, as the new Room Leader (2nd in charge in the room), all year round.
You will be working 4 days per week, 7:15am until 6:15pm, 4 days per week, with one day off in the week!
Benefits on offer include:
- Salary: £21,000 per annum
- Paid training and qualifications
- Quarterly Bonus - 4% of your salary every 3 months...
- PerkBox – gives you free mobile phone insurance, high street discounts, car breakdown cover, discount on cinema tickets, free Café Nero drink every month, travel perks and much more
- Generous Childcare discount
- Fantastic Transport Links
- Free uniform is provided
- Staff social events – Summer and Christmas Ball
- Day off in the week!
The ideal Room Leader (2nd in charge in the room) candidate must have:
- A minimum Level 3 in Childcare and Education (or above or equivalent)
- Sound knowledge of the EYFS
- Strong communication skills both written and verbal
- Experience of working as a Senior Nursery Nurse / Room Leader
- Ability to use initiative
- Ability to assist / lead a staff team
- A passion for the Early Years
* Please send your CV as soon as possible to discuss the Senior Nursery Nurse (Room Leader) opportunity available and to arrange an interview for as soon as you are available *
* This position is subject to an Enhanced DBS Certificate and Early Years references *
**Little Elms Daycare Nurseries are an Equal Opportunities Employer **
Little Elms Daycare Nurseries is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people.
The successful applicant will be required to undertake online safeguarding training and all positions are subject to an Enhanced Disclosure and Barring check from the Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS).