DISPENSING OPTICIAN WITH VIEW TO BECOME CLO | FRANCHISE | £22K - £25K | FULL TIME | LYMINGTON
Match2Match Recruitment is currently seeking a Dispensing Optician to join a well-established franchise practice in the Lymington Location. This is an excellent opportunity with career progression to become a CLO.
The successful candidate will be joining down to earth independent practice with high end clientele. They have a fantastic reputation in the local community for providing both NHS & private eye care which is second to none.
Frame selection is varied including high designer names; they also provide a full contact lens service.
This position is full time, over a 5 day working week Monday – Sunday.
Hours of work
Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, Friday and Saturdays 8:30am - 5:30pm, Wednesday 9:30am - 5:30pm and Sunday 10:00 - 4:30pm.
We are looking for a dispensing optician to join our friendly and hardworking team, the successful candidate must be extremely customer focused, passionate clinically minded and commercially aware.
- Qualified with the GOC and have a current GOC Number
- Eligible to work in the UK
- Dynamic & friendly
- Excellent communication & customer service skills
- Confident to dispense at a high level
- Must be clinically minded & commercially aware
- Good understanding of KPI’s
- Proven track record of sales
- You will receive an excellent salary package plus bonus benefits
- 21 days holiday + bank holidays
- Hardworking an friendly team
- Private health and dental care
- Pension Scheme
- Career Progression to become CLO - Sponsorship for the course included
- If interested in progressing to CLO the salary will be £25k
- Opportunity to work with the most latest and up to date equipment
- Brand new refurbished and modern practice
- Opportunity to work with a friendly, supportive and motivated team
For more details contact Match2Match Recruitment now on:
Office Numbers: 0208-172-0474 or 020-8172-0449
Email Addresses: email@example.com & firstname.lastname@example.org
Due to the high volume of CVs we receive, it is not always possible for us to respond to every applicant personally. If you have not heard from us within 7 days please assume your application has been unsuccessful at this time.