Senior PCI-DSS QSA security analyst
An award-winning cybersecurity consultancy is looking for senior Information security consultants with expertise in PCI-DSS QSA. You will work alongside arguably one of the strongest technical teams in the UK, who are winners of one of the most prestigious security CTF event globally.
- PCI DSS – workshops, gap analyses, assistance implementing requirements/policy/process, on-site assessments;
- Security reviews of client environments;
- Gap analyses against NCSC Ten Steps to Cybersecurity and CIS Critical Security Controls;
- ISO 27001
- Security Awareness Training
Desirable skills and certifications:
- Experience of PCI DSS, PA DSS, P2PE;
- GDPR knowledge;
- Knowledge of penetration testing and vulnerability management;
- Experience of developing and/or implementing incident management programmes;
- Awareness understanding of recognised best practices, such as CIS 20, NCSC 10 Steps;
- Knowledge of cloud technologies, AWS, Azure.
- PCI DSS QSA
- ISO 27001 lead auditor or lead implementer
- CISSP – (ISC)2 Certified Information System Security Professional
- CISM – ISACA Certified Information Security Manager;
- CISA – ISACA Certified Information Systems Auditor;
- CRISC – ISACA Certified in Risk and Information Systems Control;
- Eligibility for Security Clearance.