Senior Brand Manager
We’re on a mission to transform the way people think about Indian food and we need bold, passionate, hungry marketers to help make this a reality. We have game changing innovation, inspiring communication plans and a brand purpose which is leading the category in its thinking. There’s never been a better time to join one of the leading food companies in the UK.
At AB World Foods we’re relentless in our focus on defining the next big thing in Indian cuisine. From our category leading insight team to our classically trained chefs we seek inspiration from all sources as we continue to push boundaries and enrich the lives of consumers.
Our dynamic, people centric culture means we can operate with an entrepreneurial freedom and flair to deliver at pace. There’s no red tape standing in our way. With great marketing minds we also stretch and challenge each other to constantly improve.
In your role as SBM you’ll have the opportunity to apply clear strategic thinking and creative flair to help us deliver our purpose. You’ll own all elements of the marketing mix – we believe in full accountability – to continue to strengthen our position of market leadership. You’ll have:
- Between 4 – 5 years marketing experience in a branded FMCG business
- The ability to demonstrate best marketing practice and stretch us in your thinking
- A consumer and brand centric mind set in everything that you do
- An intensely curious and inquisitive nature about consumer/ shopper behaviour
- Commercial experience and be able to interrogate a brand P&L
- Excellent interpersonal skills including the ability to constructively challenge, influence and persuade
- The ability to solve complex problems with a natural ability to navigate complexity
- A proven track record of being a strong team player – you’ll need this to succeed!
In return we’ll offer you great development opportunities, a hugely rewarding role and a highly competitive package.
So, if you’re looking for stretch in your next assignment where you can really make a difference and have fun in the process why not apply? For an informal conversation please send your CV and covering letter to Nikki Bott