Travel Reservations Agent
Travel Reservations Specialist
We are seeking for a passionate and driven Travel Specialist to join this very reputable and respected specialist Tour Operator in Edinburgh. The successful candidate will have a flair for selling and inspiring a dream in their customers. This position is ideal for someone, who is target driven and willing to work hard, is a proven team player. Also, you will have excellent service skills, natural ability to inspire and able to delight you customers. Salary on offer is £16,500 PLUS excellent earning potential OTE £20,000 in the first year!
Specialist Travel Consultant Responsibilities:
- Construct tailor-made adventures across Europe, completely bespoke to the client;
- Provide exceptional customer service;
- Focused and driven to achieve targets;
- Maintain a positive mind-set to overcome challenges and barriers to selling;
Travel Consultant Skills
- Passion for travel and excellent knowledge of short break destinations across Europe;
- Proven track record of working to sales targets within travel industry;
- Some understanding of GDS systems either Galileo, Sabre or Amadeus would be highly advantageous however training will be provided;
- Meticulous eye for detail
- Pro-active and able to manage own workload effectively
- Able to communicate confidently and enthusiastically (both verbally and in writing)
- Ability to multitask
Working hours: Monday to Friday 9am- 5:30pm with occasional Saturdays on a rota.
To be considered please email your CV to email@example.com or call Sunny on 0161 238 4494 or apply below
Don't keep a good thing to yourself
We grow our business through referrals, so please don't keep us to yourself. If you think we're doing a good job and know of someone who would benefit from our services, please pass on their name and number to me and I promise we will follow it up. Many thanks.
C&M Travel Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. We are committed to equality of opportunity for all candidates. For more opportunities, please visit www.candm.co.uk