Marketing Manager - Wanted for A successful villa company based in shop premises along an award-winning High Street in North London is looking for an experienced Sales and Marketing Manager. Reporting to the Managing Director, the successful candidate would manage the sales and marketing activities of the company and would have worked/would be working within a similar position preferably within the travel industry.
Marketing Manager, Responsibilities:
- Manage online and offline media advertising and marketing from concept to execution including budget, continuity and best value.
- Raise brand awareness through all channels.
- Working with all relevant suppliers, tourist boards and other bodies to secure
- marketing funds & tactical offers for promotional activities.
- Involved with ensuring we are listed/have a presence on relevant websites
- (e.g. tourist boards, relevant travel websites etc).
- Produce regular newsletters
- Manage audience segmentation
- Networking/information gathering including finding new and improved digital marketing methods which can be applied to the brands e.g data sharing, cross promotion agreements, API connections.
- Assist in the development of new websites.
- Manage promotions
- Devise and manage social media strategy and for all brands as well as possible tie ups with influencers/brand ambassadors.
- Oversee SEO - organic and PPC including PPC budget management and advertising visuals. Must have an understanding of PPC.
- Website usability.
- Oversee company's PR. Liaise with journalists /social media contacts and prepare product/offers for potential inclusion in media/promotion or organize a journalist trip.
Marketing Manager, Skills Required:
- Dynamic individual
- Natural networker and communicator.
- Outstanding commercial skills gained preferably within the travel industry.
- Commercially aware, focus is on revenue and profit.
- Knowledge of marketing skills and methods for promoting and selling
- products and services preferably gained from within a travel background.
- verbal and written skills
- Must be able to produce relevant original well written copy quickly as well as
- come up with eye catching sales headlines.
- and proof-reading skills
- Proactive with a 'can-do' attitude.
- Driving license essential.
If this role is of interest to you, please apply by sending your CV to email@example.com or call me quoting SO50801 on 02073971295
Don't keep a good thing to yourself
We grow our business through referrals, so please don't keep us to yourself. If you think we're doing a good job and know of someone who would benefit from our services, please pass on their name and number to me and I promise we will follow it up. Many thanks.
C&M Travel Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. We are committed to equality of opportunity for all candidates. For more opportunities, please visit www.candm.co.uk