- Build complex PHP based web applications for international clients.
- Outstanding career development, training, courses etc.
- Learn new tech quickly and help lead ground-breaking projects.
What skills you'll be needing
- Significant experience developing with PHP, MySQL.
- MVC (Laravel, Symfony, other)
- HTML5, CSS3, SASS.
- Typescript (or willingness to learn).
- Cross Browser / Platform / Device testing experience.
- Good working knowledge of content management systems, ideally Drupal.
- Docker and Ansible.
This is a really fantastic role for a talented PHP Developer to help plan, implement and maintain a range of websites and applications. They’ll be looking for you to obsess about clean, performant code as you work on a variety of projects that could last days or months. They believe that much of what they do is more to towards software engineering as they try to build API-first applications. Working in this enthusiastic and highly self-motivated team, you’ll be eagle-eyed when it comes to detail, with a love of clean, secure, well-documented code. You will be able to debug and investigate problems efficiently and understand the importance of performance optimisation.
What you'll get in return for your talents
A highly competitive salary with some great bens including pension, training & conference budget, new laptop, international travel opportunities, weekly training time, techie lunch and learns, cycle to work, private health, childcare vouchers, retail and gym discounts, regular socials and Friday drinks. Plus the opportunity for real progression within one of the UK’s best digital agencies, this is a seriously good opportunity you won’t want to miss out on!
Like the sound of this one? Send in your CV NOW info!