Senior Account Executive/Account Manager
This is a gem of an opportunity for a hungry Senior Account Executive ready for an Account Manager leap, or alternatively, an experienced Account Manager who has earned their agency stripes but who is now ready for a new challenge. Either way, there is opportunity to join an extraordinary full service agency in Warwickshire which offers the whole package: employee well-being, great brands, leading edge solutions and so much more!
This is a fantastically talented, creative and super friendly full-service Agency based in a stunning location in the West Midlands. They have parking on site, beautiful offices and environment. These guys are some of the most friendly and welcoming clients we have had the pleasure of working with.
There is a real energy to this agency and they are truly passionate about what they do, offering everything integrated from Creative and Branding, Digital, Social and PR, and with clients across fashion, retail and automotive.
Reporting into the Account Director, the Account Manager will help oversee and project manage multiple campaigns on a number of accounts, demonstrating their experience and understanding of print, production and digital processes and delivery.
- Maintaining creative integrity whilst retaining tight management of the financial aspects of all projects.
- The Account Manager will have a focus on client development as well as delivery and so will be able spot and maximise opportunity.
- You will need to demonstrate an appreciation of the clients' markets in order to become a trusted addition to their team and a trusted and integral internal team member - part of the family!
- You will be expected to show an appreciation and understanding of creative and have the ability to appraise and explain ideas, as well as contribute to ideas; your input will be valued!
As a solid, organised, Integrated Senior Account Executive/Account Manager, you will exercise your passion for client servicing, creative, general marketing practises and principles, including online. This will ideally have been gained within a similar agency role where you have managed accounts and enhanced client relationships.
- Outstanding attention to detail and time management skills, able to prioritise and multitask in a fast-paced environment.
- Strong commitment to learning - able to embrace and keep up to date with new developments
- Strong interpersonal and man-management skills - ability to manage, motivate and inspire others
- Good presentation and selling skills - ability to develop and deliver ideas in a clear, concise manner relevant to audience
- Excellent IT skills and in particular Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook and the Internet (including social media), job management software
- Understanding of digital, print and production processes and formats
- Good appreciation of the business landscape and of business areas generally
- Understanding of the advertising industry
So, whether you are looking for a step up or simply in need of a new challenge, as long as you are passionate about great client servicing and excited by a genuine opportunity, we would love to tell you more! You will need to drive/hold a UK licence.