Digital Marketing Executive
Shopest is looking for a Digital Marketer to increase its inbound traffic. This includes Social media marketing and AdWords. Advanced working knowledge of Hubstop and Sendgrid desired.
This will be an ongoing project to assist our London Based company on its expansion.
We are looking for an out of the box thinker that knows the tricks of the trade to increase downloads and conversions.
Shopest is a Retail Tech Start-up that connects shoppers to retailers in real-time, our goal is to make discovering nearby fashion as fast and as simple as online.
This role is both analytical and creative and requires self-motivation, dedication and the role is to support the creation of successful media campaigns to meet specific business KPIs utilising Paid, Owned and Earned digital marketing and print channels for the highest growing team in the business.
KPIs will include, but are not limited to, improving brand visibility, data acquisition, traffic driving and customer generation. Working closely with the wider marketing team, the Digital Marketing Executive will support the implementation and analysis of these campaigns, continuously optimising from an ROI perspective.
- Has 2 years+ experience in digital marketing for a B2C organisation.
- Excellent Email, Social and Display skills and knowledge.
- Experience of social media campaigns to grow audience reach and engagement.
- Demonstrable experience of running/optimising media campaigns to budget.
- Day-to-day planning of online marketing execution and customer acquisition initiatives.
- Experience of using analytical tools and platforms - experience using Adobe systems such as Omniture and AEM is desirable.
- Numerate and fluent in aggregating and analysing core campaign performance metrics.
- Drive, enthusiasm and determination.
- Independent individual contributor and a collaborative team player.
- Excellent communication skills, ability to work confidently with internal and external teams.
- Organised, professional and resilient.