IT Technical Project Manager
Job title : IT Technical Project Manager
Number of vacancies : 1
Salary : £37000 - £40000
Job Posting date: 11 Oct 2018
Closing Date : 11 Nov 2018
Work location : Potter Close ,London
AGARAN LIMITED currently looking for a passionate, innovative, results-oriented IT Technical Project Manager with expert knowledge in C, C++ and Linux
- Monitor project progress continuously and make detailed scheduled reports on measurable items, such as milestones and deliverables.
- Review proposed modifications on project plans, including meeting with interested parties to approve and implement beneficial changes.
- Manage projects with top-down oversight throughout entire execution to ensure success as defined by adherence to standards of scope, budget, and timeline.
- Ensure appropriately robust project development and scoping, including costs, risks, governance, tolerances and quality.
- Deliver in line with planned scope and within planned tolerances including product testing, user acceptance, and validation against the agreed scope.
- Monitor and manage activity of external supplier ensuring efficiency and value for money
- Support the Product Owners clarifying the business requirements.
- Assist in the management of significant business projects & complex change requests.
- Responsible for completion of project tasks including tracking of change requests
- Build and maintain effective relationships with internal partners and stakeholders to ensure effective, integrated and joined-up delivery of project goals in a complex matrix environment.
· Bachelor's degree in Information Technology or relevant field
· Demonstrable experience in the use of C/C++ and the .Net framework or equivalent Windows/Linux APIs
· Expert debugging and post mortem analysis skills.
· Proficient in the use and design of relational databases such as MS SQL, MySQL, Oracle or DB2.
· Experienced in working with embedded electronics (RTOS, SPI, I2C, Serial communications, FPGAs or MCUs etc).
· Extensive software development Project delivery experience
· Practical knowledge of agile/iterative development methodologies
· Track record of designing and delivering IT Infrastructure projects within a technically complex and dynamic environment
· Strong Project Management experience within a digital or e-commerce environment, including Android and iOS.
· Good experience of cross platform development Windows and Linux
· An ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously.
· Minimum 6 years' experience in delivering high quality digital projects and products
· Experienced in working with JIRA, Confluence, Portfolio plugin
· Demonstrate excellent communication and presentation skills, consistently delivering accurate reporting as to the current state of play about the delivery of projects
· In-depth knowledge and practical application of industry recognised delivery and control structured methodologies
If you are interested in the above IT technical Project manager vacancy please attach your latest CV or apply online.