CRM Marketing Executive
Our client has a vacancy for a CRM Marketing Executive who will manage the day to day email marketing programme, working with teams across the organisation to produce engaging and relevant content.
CRM Marketing Executive
Type: Full-Time / Permanent
Salary: £27,387 p.a. (Inclusive of London Weighting)
Our client is an international conservation charity. Their vision is a world where wildlife thrives and they are working every day to achieve this. From investigating the health threats facing animals, to helping people and wildlife live alongside each other, they are committed to bringing wildlife back from the brink of extinction. Through the work of their pioneering scientists, their dedicated conservationists and their unrivalled animal experts in their two zoos, they guide and enable others in the UK and all across the world. Inspiring, informing, empowering – working for wildlife.
Based at Regent’s Park, you will be working within the marketing team and will use your copywriting skills to produce targeted communications to help to grow customer value and commitment.
Main Duties and Responsibilities
- Manage the day to day email marketing programme ensuring delivery of campaign KPIs
- Produce quality, engaging content and proofread any copy that needs reviewing
- Ensure each audience segmentation receives appropriate communications paying particular attention to the quality and frequency of messaging
- Run A/B tests to establish the most effective campaigns
- Build, develop and maintain customer journeys through campaign automation
- Track and report on email campaign performance to guide improvements
- Manage the email marketing calendar and work with the CRM Marketing Manager to produce annual campaign plans
- Work closely with colleagues across the organisation to ensure that key messages are communicated via email marketing at the right times
- Recommend customer and data acquisition programmes that ensure the customer database continues to grow.
- Degree in relevant area or equivalent experience
- Prior experience of managing email marketing campaigns
- Excellent copy writing skills are essential
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills
- Working knowledge of email service provider platforms and delivery of email marketing programmes
- Proven knowledge of the General Data Protection Regulation and how this applies to customer data
Closing date for applications: Midnight Wednesday 24th October 2018
To find out more information, please click the apply button. You will be taken to a simple CHM Recruit form and then redirected to the employer’s website where you can complete your application.
Our client is committed to the principle of equal opportunities in employment.
No agencies please.