Email Marketing Manager Hugely Successful International Company Based in Cologne
- Very exciting position based in Cologne, Germany.
- Established brand with huge investment.
- Working as part of an eCommerce team across Europe.
This is a rare and exciting opportunity to join a hugely successful international company with a big eCommerce focus. With Cologne as your base, this is a great opportunity for English and German speakers alike to grow their career in the German market.
A well-established company is under new management and in new offices, presenting the opportunity to work for a business with a start-up feel but significant investment behind them. Today, the e-commerce business is in the process of being completely revised and updated to provide the customer with a service-oriented, cross-channel shopping experience. This is an English speaking company, so lends itself well to anyone willing to relocate to the very beautiful Cologne.
Coming in as an Email Marketing Manager, you will be working with a huge database of touching on 3 million, so there will be plenty to get your teeth into. You will need to be passionate, detail-oriented, have a desire to learn and grow within the company, and can deliver a high volume of flawlessly executed campaigns under strict deadlines.
What you’ll be doing
This company are searching for an ambitious E-Mail Marketer to take the lead with their e-mail marketing strategies. You will be responsible for the running and reporting on all e-mail marketing campaigns end-to-end, delivering increased database growth, efficiency, revenue and customer satisfaction growth for the channel.
You will work across the whole email life cycle, from idea creation to deployment including briefing, scheduling, segmentation, production, A/B testing, optimisation and analysing performance. You will work closely with creative the team to produce fresh and engaging email designs that fall in line with company voice and branding.
You will work with the Head of CRM to find ways to improve retention, engagement, open rate, in boxing percentage and other important KPIs while maintaining compliance and reducing list decay. This will enable you to create a clear and concise road map for email campaigns.
What experience you’ll need
- Demonstrable experience as Email Marketer in an e-commerce environment.
- A deep understanding of Email/Newsletter marketing and the ability to lead E-Mail Marketing strategy, development and optimisation.
- Strategic, analytic and creative, with excellent communication skills.
- Commercially driven and able to come up with creative solutions to difficult challenges.
- Proficiency in Email marketing automation and advanced segmentation.
- Experience with A/B and multivariate experimentation through email.
- Google/Adobe Analytics experience.
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to meet deadlines and prioritise workloads.
- Entrepreneurial spirit, creativity and a hands on mentality.
- Based in Cologne and willingness to travel.
There is a very competitive salary of up to €45k, however please still get in touch if you’re a little over this banding as there could be scope to extend for exceptional candidates.
Please get in touch with Imogen to hear more about this role.