.Net Developer - Diverse Projects, Progressive Tech
- Large digital specialist, structure career progression and training.
- Diverse projects; web builds, applications, real time systems.
What experience you'll need
- .NET Frameworks (4.6+ moving towards .NET Core).
- HTML5, CSS3 (SASS/LESS).
- Umbraco 7+ (or other .net CMS).
- Good understanding of Cloud based systems and architecture principles.
- Awareness of Enterprise CRM and marketing technologies (they work with Adobe Experience/Campaign Manager).
- Experience of working with and developing web services (REST, SOAP etc).
- Ideally you will have worked with a multi-disciplined development team and have a good understanding of UI patterns with an appreciation of UX and UI design principles.
- Ideally, you’ll have worked in an Agile (Lean/Scrum) team and development environment and have the drive and desire to get one step ahead of the game and display an already done mentality.
Working in Agile squads you will be developing award-winning websites, apps, real time systems and games within a fun, sociable and learning environment. These guys know how to keep their team happy by only taking on projects that they find interesting and where they can learn and apply new technology. Projects can be simple or complex and are carefully selected with developers in mind, you’ll never be bored and there’s never a shortage of new tech to learn. Understanding and maintaining a high coding standard and testing your own code will be important as well as having a key input in the initial project stage suggesting appropriate technology to fit the brief.
What you'll get in return for you talents
Hackathons and research projects are a key part to their development as well as bringing in industry experts to talk and teach the team. After just a year or so with this fantastic business you’ll have some really impressive projects under your belt and a career towards Team Lead or Architect ahead of you. They can also help you get Umbraco or Sitecore certification and every employee can take advantage of their training/conference budget. What’s more there’s a great salary (£35-50K depending upon experience), bens package to include private health, pension, long Christmas shut-down, regular socials and charity events, fruit, coffee, beers, tuck shop and much more.
If you’d like to be a part of something very special then here is your chance, send in your CV NOW for immediate consideration.