BI, Report Developer and Analyst
- Full Time
- To agree standard formats and development principles under the direction of the Director MIS and Planning for information delivery and take responsibility for all aspects of student reporting systems
- To be proactive in the identification of emerging reporting needs and to identify and develop reporting solutions to enhance decision making and business operations.
- To design and write reports across the various software applications and ensure consistent deployment of standard reports in a single reporting environment.
- To maintain and further develop existing reports to reflect changes in both the external and internal environment.
- To produce ad-hoc reports to meet the needs of Audit/Inspection, internal and external customers.
- To accurately determine customer information and reporting requirements, check compliance to the original request and meet agreed delivery deadlines whilst also checking accuracy and undertaking comparison analysis
- To develop and maintain a thorough understanding of the various funding streams appropriate to both FE and HE.
- To keep up to date with new and emerging technology to use in the implementation of new and existing information systems to benefit the College
- To develop and assist in training initiatives across College for persons involved in data collection and processing and student record and systems issues.
- To attend meetings in place of the Business Services Director – MIS and Planning where data reports are being discussed when necessary.