KS2 Teacher - Part-time
Pay: MPS / UPS
Start Date: Jan 2019
We are looking for an enthusiastic and dedicated teacher to join our team for three days a week from the 3rd January 2019 until the 31st August 2019. We would be keen to explore further opportunities beyond that date for the right candidate.
Coxheath Primary School offers inspirational professional development and has a commitment to support all staff to fulfil their career goals. We have a happy and dedicated team who value a rich and broad curriculum where the children are active learners and fully engaged in the life of the school.
As an excellent practitioner you must:
- Be an excellent teacher - at whatever stage in your career - with in-depth subject knowledge.
- Have high expectations of both yourself and your pupils.
- Be passionate about meeting the needs of all children.
- Have strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Value working in teams and partnerships.
- Be skilled at fostering independence and pupil-led learning.
- Be reflective, resilient and ambitious, keen to develop your professional expertise.
- Engage with all aspects of school life, parents and the wider community. Be committed to ongoing professional development.
- Children who are articulate, great fun, willing and eager to learn.
- A creative, positive and friendly staff team.
- A supportive environment where there are many opportunities for professional development.
- A chance to collaborate with colleagues, with year group partners, as well as local networks and professionals.
- A growing and well-resourced primary school, set in excellent school grounds, where opportunities for high quality outdoor learning are facilitated
- An opportunity to share a real, relevant and engaging curriculum.
We are excited to offer you the opportunity to join our team and hope you will want to further explore this with us. Visits to the school are welcomed and encouraged and we would ask you to arrange these with Mrs Vant through the school office. This school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the wellbeing of all children, and expects our staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
Appointments made are subject to a check from the Disclosure and Barring Service.
Closing Date: 15/10/2018 at 08:00
Information about the school
We serve a thriving village community and enjoy close links with local playgroups and secondary schools. We have strong collaborative links with local primary schools and work in partnership with Loose Primary School as a member of the Coppice Primary Partnership.
The school’s ethos is one where every child is valued and cared for and where there are high expectations for all. Parents actively support their children and we have a committed and supportive Governing Body.
We also benefit from a large site, with spacious accommodation and excellent facilities for outdoor learning.
Our School and all its personnel are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of the children. This post is subject to an Enhanced Disclosure Application to the Disclosure and Barring Service.