Early Years Practitioner - 3rd in charge (Maternity Cover)
Early Years Practitioner Level 3 (3rd in charge)
Role: Early Years Practitioner 3rd in charge (Level 3)
Hours: Hours worked 28.25 hours a week Term Time
Days and hours: Monday 8.00 - 12.00,
Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday 8.15 - 3.10
Friday 8.30 - 12.10
Salary: To be discussed NVQ level 3 qualified or equivalent
CLOSING DATE: 26th October 18
INTERVIEW DATE: 2nd November 18
An exciting, varied and fulfilling role within a Pre-school setting, to make a real difference to the lives of the attending children and their families. As part of a team, you will deliver high-quality play and learning opportunities through a wide range of activities. You will communicate well with young children, parents and carers and have working knowledge of the Early Years Foundation Stage.
General duties and responsibilities:
• Work as part of a team supporting other Pre-School staff and volunteers.
• Ensuring the smooth running of the Pre-School by adhering to relevant policies and procedures.
• Attend management, administration or organisation meetings including open days, events or evenings as required.
• Use your knowledge, experience and imagination to come up with new ideas and activities.
• Serving of refreshments to children and overseeing lunchtimes.
• Setting up and packing away resources.
• Attend training and keep up-to-date with changes to welfare requirements, planning for children’s learning and safeguarding procedures.
• Show a strong commitment to training and on-going professional development.
• Any other duties reasonably required by the Pre-school Manager.
For more information please speak to Lucy Frost the pre-school manager or complete an application form and email it to email@example.com