Cruise - Product Executive
Product Executive – Cruise. A career enhancing opportunity has just become available for an ambitious and hungry candidate seeking a Product Executive role with a niche Cruise Tour Operator in London. This position will be well suited to an individual who is passionate about their next career move wishing to support a Cruise Product Manager in delivering outstanding performance and results. In reward for your hard work and success you can expect a competitive remuneration package, benefits and unrivalled opportunities to progress within an established Cruise Company.
Our Client’s Philosophy:
"You should train and develop your team so great that they could work anywhere in the world, then treat them so great that they would never want to leave."
The Role and Responsibilities:
- Support Cruise Product Manager in the function of daily product needs
- Successfully work alongside Cruise Product Manager to push product forward within a competitive market place, delivering on commitments and meeting deadlines
- Assist Cruise Product Manager in identifying and pursuing new opportunities in existing areas of responsibility, along with possessing the confidence to communicate and present your company at all levels of business
- Collect data around benchmarks and help our client gain a better position in the market
- Look at where improvements can be made and ensuring the product remains the market leader
- Maintaining relationships with preferred & selective Cruise Lines
- Be responsible for handling internal incentives
- Be responsible for updating offers/pricing on site
- Available to attend worldwide cruise Fam trips trade shows, travel events and conferences
Now Let’s talk About You:
- Hungry for success, now seeking a career enhancing Cruise Product Executive role
- Experience Within a Product, Commercial or Pricing role or creating luxury Tailor-made Cruise Products to Worldwide Destinations
- Possess outstanding negotiation, communication and analytical skills
- Be a potential leader, stand on your own two feet and look to aim high & deliver results
- Ability to multi-task different projects at any one time
- Available to attend Fam Trips, trade shows, travel events and conferences
This is a real Career Developing Opportunity!! Our client offers an excellent basic salary of £28,000 - £30,000 per annum + bonus + lucrative benefits and the opportunity to travel overseas on Fam Trips.
Sounds Like You?
If so, we’d love to hear from you!
Important, Please Note: It is unlawful to employ a person in a UK-based role who does not have permission to live and work in the UK. You should make yourself aware of how immigration laws apply to your situation prior to applying.