Nursery Assistant - East Grinstead
My client is currently looking for a Nursery Assistant to work 40 hours a week at their nursery in East Grinstead.
Your overall job purpose is to support the nursery to provide a safe, stimulating and happy environment, ensuring that all activities and daily routines will promote all areas of the children's development.
Your main duties and responsibilities will include:
* To work within the designated room to provide the children with high quality care, support and pro-actively encourage the children's development.
* To liaise with parents as and when required.
* To update key children's learning journals on a regular basis.
* To act as a positive role model to all children within the nursery.
* To assist with the implementation of the daily routine in the designated room.
* To assist in providing an attractive and stimulating environment for all children at the nursery.
* To contribute to the planning and activities offered to children in the designated room.
* To be familiar with the Early Years Foundation Stage and how this is implemented in the designated room.
* To share in the responsibility for safeguarding and promoting welfare for each and every child.
* To assist in the daily domestic duties carried out within then nursery such as serving lunch/tea, laundry and cleaning of equipment.
* To respect confidentiality at all times.
* To attend and contribute to staff meetings and parents evenings.
If this position is of interest to you, please submit your CV or call 01293 848170 for more information
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.