Pier Recruitment are assisting a travel company in the centre of Brighton in their search for a temporary, part-time finances administrator. This is a fantastic opportunity for someone with bookkeeping and data entry experience, who can use Sage Line 50 and has excellent attention to detail.
This is a forward thinking, growing company with modern offices in the centre of Brighton. They are close to a car park (not free) and easily accessed by public transport. You will be based with easy access Brighton's shops, restaurants, cafes and bars.
This is a temporary bookkeeping and financial admin position for 3 mornings a week, totalling 12 hours a week. This may be extended with extra hours and tasks added.
You will be required to work on Monday and Friday morning and can choose either Tuesday, Wednesday or Thursday morning to work also. The position pays £11-13 per hour and will is ongoing. We are looking for someone to start immediately.
- Working in a fast-paced environment
- Inputting invoices
- Operating Sage Line 50
- Working with foreign currency
- Using excellent attention to detail and accuracy
- Have experience of bookkeeping
- Ideally have experience of Sage Line 50, if not another finance package
- Have experience of working with foreign currency
- Have experience with information data entry
- Be able to demonstrate excellent attention to detail and accuracy
- Be able to pick up new task and systems quickly
- Be available to start immediately
If you are interested in the role and have the correct experience the please apply online.
Pier Recruitment does not discriminate on the grounds of 'protected characteristics' as defined under the Equality Act and other relevant UK legislation.
Pier Recruitment acts as a Recruitment Agency in relation to all Permanent roles and as a Recruitment Business in relation to all Temporary roles.
If your application is successful a consultant will be in contact with you within the next 2 working days. If you do not hear within 7 days please call the office as we always wish to provide 100% customer service.