Full time preferred - 37.5 hours | Shifts: 7 am to 3 pm and 1pm to 8.30 pm
We are looking for a Nurse Manager to manage a 22 bedded wing. The post will involve leading a day team of Registered Nurses, Healthcare Supervisors and Healthcare Assistants, reporting to our Head of Clinical Services.
Search are collaborating with a Sussex based charity that provides care and rehabilitation services including Speech Therapy and Physiotherapy. This specialised facility is passionate not only about their service users but also their staff.
Not only do they pride themselves on their unique values, but they also pride themselves on their service users. They now have an opening for a Nurse manager to join their nursing team in Worthing.
* Annual Holiday: 33 days including bank holiday entitlement
* Pension: Up to 5% contribution matching scheme
* Car Parking
* Band 7 scale pay (Depending on experience)
* Developing and maintaining your own professional competence and knowledge.
* Participate in regular professional development, supervision, mentorship and annual appraisal.
* Lead the team to provide clinical, physical, spiritual and psychological needs to residents.
* Work in close partnership with the Senior Nursing Team to translate CQC standards into effective work based outcomes
* Ensure the provision of specialist care to all residents
This facility encourages their Nurses to take the Mentorship qualification and focuses heavily on career progression. This opportunity would be fantastic for someone who is looking develop their skills and progress to a managerial position.
Due to the nature of the vacancy a satisfactory enhanced and adult barred list DBS check will be required.
If you're keen to find out more please apply.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.