Travel Consultant – Wellness & Luxury Spa Retreats (Mon-Fri)
Travel Consultant – Wellness & Luxury Spa Retreats. Due to ongoing expansion, our multi-award winning client is looking for Travel Consultants who have a passion for Wellness & Luxury Spa Holidays. Our client offers exotic destinations for its sublime wellness & luxury spa retreats, giving avid travellers the opportunity to not only explore, but relax, too. Their wellness holidaymakers visit all year round resorts because they offer travellers the opportunity to truly relax, by sunbathing on the beach in the afternoon, following a morning of meditation and wellness training. For holistic health, detoxes, yoga retreats, weight loss and much, much more, our client offers a wide range of wellness programmes combined with their luxury spa hotels, leading to positive lifetime experiences.
Travel Consultant – Luxury Wellness & Spa role:
- Put together exclusive & personalised travel itineraries, covering handpicked wellness retreats and luxury spa hotels located on exotic faraway beaches
- Work as part of a dynamic, fun and supportive wellness team, you'll show the wellness holidaymaker what's possible; offer them travel advice and then sell them the right wellness luxury programme that suits their precise needs
- Provide the best and most comprehensive service possible to all customers
- Switch sell and cross sell travel products, with a focus on attention to detail and possessing good communication skills
- Answering telephone calls, handle e-mails enquiries, including written and personal enquiries from customers
Now Let’s Talk About You:
- Travel Consultant with a passion for wellness & luxury spa holidays
- Minimum 2 years’ experience of putting together luxury tailor-made holidays from scratch
- Puts the customer at the heart of everything you do
- Must have exceptional customer service skills and love selling holidays
- A positive ‘can do’ attitude, flexible and adaptable to changing priorities
- The desire and initiative to achieve and surpass targets
- Resourceful and practical; can think on your feet and solve problems quickly and effectively
Our client offers a pleasant and upmarket working environment with excellent working hours, along with a fantastic remuneration package, where the basic salary is £26,000 - £29,000 per annum, based on experience, plus commission & benefits, including 20 days’ annual leave + bank holidays, with the opportunity to go overseas on luxury Wellness Fam Trips. Excellent 9am-5.30pm/9.30am-6pm, Monday to Friday working hours are on offer!
Sounds Like You?
We’d love to hear from you today!
Important, Please Note: It is unlawful to employ a person in a UK-based role who does not have permission to live and work in the UK. You should make yourself aware of how immigration laws apply to your situation prior to applying.