Pre-Construction Programmer - Private Developer - Cardiff
We are recruiting for a Pre-Construction Programmer in Cardiff to join a Privater developer who specialise in retirement living accommodation across the UK.
You must have a strong background in pre-construction holding an excellent understanding of design and build contracts, development and planning processes. A clear and precise understanding of procurement on construction projects is highly essential. You will be degree educated in a Construction related subject and hold a professional membership of a relevant body including CIOB.
- Responsible for pre-construction planning process
- Co-ordinate the delivery of all construction procedures
- Preparation of resource allocation
- Liaise with further construction divisions
- Work in conjunction with subcontractors
- Prepare schedules of work
The role will offer you a very competitive starting salary and company benefits to include car allowance to match your relevant and previous pre-construction programming experience.
To be considered for the role please send your CV to email@example.com or alternatively call Lee Rimell on 01792 365106 to discuss the role in greater detail.