Our product is gaining a lot of traction in the digital learning space, we already have 30,000 users and some big-name customers using our product all over the world.
If this is a challenge you would be passionate about tackling head on, then get in touch!
- API Development with Node.JS;
- Linux/MAC OS;
- TDD, e.g. Mocha, Chai;
- A desire to learn new skills;
- Experience in software development working with other engineers;
- Good verbal and written English language communication skills. You are not shy from writing technical requirements/documentation;
- You are a motivated, pro-active, self-starter with a success orientated attitude;
- The ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines in a real-time operational environment.
- Have experience working with PWA's;
- Continuous Delivery / Continuous Integration;
- State management, e.g. Relay, Redux;
- API's Service Workers, Web Workers;
- SQL Databases, e.g MySQL;
- Selenium Tests;
- Docker, Kubernetes, Vagrant;
- OAuth2, SAML;
- OWasp, ISO27001, GDPR.
- We encourage you to contribute to open source projects;
- Flexible working hours, including working from home two days per week (usually Tuesdays and Thursdays);
- Amazing offices at WeWork Spitalfields (with table tennis and free coffee and beer);
- Start-up atmosphere, with a hint of world domination;
- A rapidly growing team who like Mario Kart and a relaxed work vibe.
We are a dynamic and rapidly growing technology services company building a platform for digital training material for large corporates to train their workforce. We are based in Shoreditch near Liverpool street, have a team that consists of 11 people who are driving the whole learning experience to a new level, and work as the technology partner of Hemsley Fraser – one of the Top 20 global online learning solutions by the Training Industry. We have built a cloud-based solution that is scaling rapidly across the world. Our team members all get involved in the technology to develop the platform and implement new features as we gear up to a full 24*7 operational service. We need people with a can-do attitude who take pride in their work – if that's you, apply today!
More searches like this
- Media & Advertising Project / Product Management £100,000 or more Permanent jobs in London (Central)
- Education Project / Product Management £100,000 or more Permanent jobs in London (Central)
- Technology & New Media Project / Product Management £100,000 or more Permanent jobs in London (Central)
- Marketing & PR Project / Product Management £100,000 or more Permanent jobs in London (Central)