PR & Influencer Executive - Fashion / Jewellery
PR & Influencer Executive (Fashion / Jewellery)
A PR & Influencer Executive is needed to join the Brand and Communications team, for a global Ecommerce / Multichannel retailer based in London. Expect a fast-paced role packed with managing brand launches, photo-shoots, events and creating press releases that increase brand awareness for premium brands and talent that include Amanda Holden, Ruth Langsford, Lisa Snowden, Ghost London, Phase 8, Amanda Wakeley, Rino & Pelle, Pilgrim and Lola Rose amongst others.
With over 20 years' experience and operations in countries across the globe, this household name Multichannel Retailer employs over 17,000 people worldwide and are ranked as one of the world's top multimedia shopping companies in terms of both viewers and revenue. Continuing to experience exciting levels of growth, they are now seeking a PR & Influencer Executive who will be focussed on securing press coverage, news stories and assisting with the management of numerous Influencer partnerships.
Joining the team as the PR & Influencer Executive you will be responsible for supporting the delivery of the annual PR and Influencer Strategy. In this busy fast-moving role expect to support and promote multiple new brand launches, generate news stories and features, draft press releases, suggest new ideas and initiatives, source, style and manage photo-shoots, help organise events and much more. In short, you will get a fantastic opportunity to get involved in multiple projects, focusing on fashion, accessories and jewellery whilst growing your career in a highly rewarding, successful environment.
To qualify. You should be a PR & Influencer Executive / PR Account Executive / Public Relations Exec / Communications Executive / Media Influencer / Talent Manager / Digital Influencer / Junior PR Account Manager or similar, with a CV that demonstrates:
- Experience within PR either in-house managing multi-brands or within a fast-paced agency;
- A background in running PR campaigns from beginning to end;
- The ability to build strong relationships, quickly with key stakeholders and numerous buying teams;
- Experience of liaising with Talent;
- Experiencing of running digital Influencer campaigns;
- An understanding of drafting press mailers and press releases;
- The ability to source, style and manage a photo-shoot from beginning to end;
- A record of working on events, from large scale launches to intimate press breakfast briefings;
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills;
- Good level of computer literacy with working knowledge of MS Office products (i.e. Word, Excel, PowerPoint);
- A high level of accuracy and attention to detail;
- Excellent organisational skills, with the ability to prioritise and handle multiple tasks simultaneously;
- The ability to work within tight deadlines, within a pressurised environment and with a flexible approach;
- You are a pro-active, self-starter, with ability and desire to ‘get the job done';
- A love/passion for fashion / accessories / jewellery.
Knowledge of Photoshop will be useful but not essential.
In return the PR & Influencer Executive can expect a great working environment with plenty of challenges, opportunities and benefits such as 23 days holiday increasing to 28 (after 5 years), bonus scheme, employee discount, life assurance, medical insurance, season ticket loan, onsite restaurant, health and well-being programme plus much more.
More searches like this
- Media & Advertising Research & Analysis £40,000 - £49,999 Permanent jobs in London (Greater)
- Technology & New Media Research & Analysis £40,000 - £49,999 Permanent jobs in London (Greater)
- Marketing & PR Research & Analysis £40,000 - £49,999 Permanent jobs in London (Greater)
- Retail Research & Analysis £40,000 - £49,999 Permanent jobs in London (Greater)