Cruise Product Assistant
Love Cruise but not keen on Sales? Know your Holland America from your Hurtigruten and your Seabourn from your Silversea? If you’re passionate about cruising and you enjoy packaging and creating the perfect cruise holiday, how about a Cruise Product Assistant role?! A well-known cruise specialist, our client are looking for additional Cruise Product Assistants to join their expanding Product team, bringing their knowledge and passion for the cruise sector and ideally their personal cruise experience too! Based in the West Midlands, the role is a fantastic opportunity to gain valuable experience within a Product role and offers a defined career path for the successful candidate.
Our client are offering a highly competitive salary (dependent on experience) and excellent benefits including full product training so if you’re interested in finding out more about this Cruise Product Assistant role, please contact us today for a confidential chat or apply online!
Role of Cruise Product Assistant:
- Working as part of our client’s busy Product team
- Supporting the Product Manager and Executives in a variety of tasks
- Monitoring the success of existing offers/packages and competitor offerings
- Creating packages and content alongside the Product Executives
- Developing a strong understanding of product and the cruise sector as a whole
Skills required for the role:
- Previous experience within, or extensive knowledge of, the cruise sector
- Ideally, some personal cruise experience
- Good working knowledge of cruise lines and products
- Ability to work well as part of team
- Creativity, enthusiasm and a willingness to learn
If you’re interested in learning more about this Cruise Product Assistant role, please contact Succeed Recruitment Solutions or press the apply online button now!
Not for you? Then please visit our website to view the other exciting roles we have available; www.succeed-recruitment.com.
Succeed Recruitment Solutions – for the best Travel jobs, Multilingual jobs, Airline jobs and Contact Centre jobs.