Holiday and Relocation Consultant
Holiday and Relocation Consultant
We are seeking a Holiday and Relocation Consultant to join a leading independent property agency based in the heart of Bournemouth town centre. This is a fantastic opportunity for a proactive “people person” who has extensive experience in an office environment working in two or more of the following categories - sales, marketing, social media management, advertising, office management or the property industry (lettings / property management), to become the key link between holiday makers and clients whilst being responsible for online marketing such as blogging and social media.
Since 2007, this market leading property agency has built an enviable reputation delivering quality accommodation, local knowledge and a face-to-face experience. Whether customers are looking for a short business break, a temporary home or a holiday let, our clients team are warm and friendly and trained to carefully match the customer to outstanding properties. Due to continued success they are seeking a Holiday and Relocation Consultant who has a natural ability for customer service, an ear-to-ear smile, an instinct for sales and who is a great story-teller to have great fun in this rewarding role.
Working within an energetic and dynamic team in a contemporary office, the Holiday and Relocation Consultant will act as the linchpin between holiday makers / guest and the client-landlords. Whether you are responding to holiday & residential enquiries; taking holiday bookings; managing property advertisements; booking viewings; updating social media and blogging; data entry or any other general sales and marketing admin it will be your great charisma and strong organisational skills that ensures a fantastic customer experience.
To qualify. You should be a Holiday and Relocation Consultant / Sales & Marketing Administrator / Office Manager / Customer Service Assistant / Sales Admin / Customer Service Administrator / Property Administrator / Marketing Executive / Social Media Assistant or similar, with a CV that demonstrates:
- Extensive experience in an office environment;
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills;
- Some exposure or experience managing social media and blogging;
- A natural ability for customer service;
- A sense of humour;
- A positive, contemporary and forward thinking attitude towards the lettings industry and customer service;
- Strong organisational skills;
- An exceptional telephone manner;
- A sunny disposition even when the going gets tough;
- Excellent time management and organisational skills;
- The ability to multi-task and meet deadlines.
- The successful applicant will be available to start immediately and match our clients SMART standards. Do you believe you have the following; good fellowship, good ethics, integrity, pride and respect.
Due to the nature of the role you will need a full, clean, UK driving licence and access to your own vehicle. Mileage is paid. Access to company vehicles for those aged 21 and over during office hours.
This is an exciting opportunity for a Holiday and Relocation Consultant to work for a rapidly growing property agency that are at the top of their game. In return expect career progression, bonus, the flexibility to work from home, use of a company vehicle, a superb working environment and much more.
More searches like this
- Media & Advertising Secretarial & Administration £40,000 - £49,999 Permanent jobs in Bournemouth
- Technology & New Media Secretarial & Administration £40,000 - £49,999 Permanent jobs in Bournemouth
- Marketing & PR Secretarial & Administration £40,000 - £49,999 Permanent jobs in Bournemouth
- Travel, Leisure & Tourism Secretarial & Administration £40,000 - £49,999 Permanent jobs in Bournemouth