Project Manager - Hardware, Software, Installations
Project Manager - (Hardware, Software, Installations)
A Project Manager with technical experience is needed to join a market leader within the communications industry. Responsible for the end-to-end delivery of solutions, to end users in a variety of sectors, you'll play a pivotal role in ensuring projects come in on time and budget.
Specialising in innovative communication technology and software, this accredited leader has expanded steadily over the past 20 years and now have more than 15,000 system users across UK and Europe, their main sectors include hospitality, retail, leisure and corporate industry.
The Project Manager will play a key role in project installations, from reviewing sales team specifications through to post-installation meetings with clients. Day to day you will work with both internal and external stakeholders to scope projects via discussion and site surveys (photos, small site plans) and produce project documents. Experience with the principles of health & safety standards expected.
To qualify. You will likely be a Project Manager / IT Project Manager / Installation Project Manager / Technical Project Manager / Project Engineer or similar with a CV that demonstrates:
- Proven experience in a Project Management role
- The ability to manage multiple projects concurrently
- Exposure to RF, radio or paging communications (extremely desirable);
- Strong leadership skills – ability to manage people;
- Good planning skills to prioritise actions and meet deadlines;
- Outstanding communication skills;
This is an excellent opportunity for a Project Manager to get their teeth stuck into interesting comms / tech projects whilst progressing a career within an industry leader.
More searches like this
- Media & Advertising Project / Product Management £40,000 - £49,999 Permanent jobs in Hertfordshire
- Technology & New Media Project / Product Management £40,000 - £49,999 Permanent jobs in Hertfordshire
- Engineering Project / Product Management £40,000 - £49,999 Permanent jobs in Hertfordshire
- Marketing & PR Project / Product Management £40,000 - £49,999 Permanent jobs in Hertfordshire
- Retail Project / Product Management £40,000 - £49,999 Permanent jobs in Hertfordshire