Residential Conveyancing Fee Earner/ Paralegal
Our client seeks a motivated Fee Earner/ Conveyancer/ Paralegal to join a busy regional practice and successful Residential Property team in Basingstoke. Some experience in conveyancing is important as well as an attitude of wanting to progress your career within this area of law. Candidates should be able to work independently and will report to the Head of Residential Property. The chosen Conveyancing Fee Earner or Paralegal can expect an excellent opportunity to train with a leading regional practice, achieve an above market salary and gain exposure dealing with a variety of cases in a cohesive, supportive working environment.
What are we looking for?
- A minimum of 6 months previous experience of working in a fee earning/ Paralegal role
- Some experience of running own caseload
- Adequate knowledge of the conveyancing processes
- Excellent client relationship skills
- Able to handle matters from pre-exchange, to exchange and to completion
Why work here?
- A highly-regarded regional with excellent reputation in the market
- Excellent benefits and salary package, dependent on experience
- Culture all around collaboration and team work
- Ongoing support and clear career development
Please contact Alex Forsberg, Legal Recruitment Consultant, to discuss the role in more detail or apply through the vacancy for immediate consideration.
Douglas Scott are a legal recruitment expert and the UK's leading law firms trust us with their legal vacancies. You can therefore apply for our London legal jobs with confidence. We are a regulated recruitment consultancy and will discuss this role and seek your approval before submitting an application directly to the decision maker.
Please see our website www.douglas-scott.co.ukÃ for more legal positions in London and the South East.