Breakfast & After School Club Manager
Term Time Only - With an opportunity to work within our holiday clubs
Job Title: Breakfast & After School Club Manager
Start date: 5th September 2018
Location: Bickley Primary School, Nightingale Lane, Bromley, Kent, BR1 2SQ
Contract: 22.5 hours per week
HOURLY RATES: £9 - £10 per hour (plus holiday pay)
Energy Kidz is a leading provider of out of school club childcare for primary school children. The ideal candidate will work from a Primary School with children aged 4-11 years & lead a team of playworkers. The working hours will be 7.30 am until 9.00 am & 15.00 until 18.00, Monday-Friday, during School Term Time.
- Excellent managerial, communication & organisational skills
- Relevant childcare experience
- Is able to monitor and evaluate the quality of the service, ensuring that all staff work within the club's policies, guidance, safeguarding and procedures
- Able to interact well with both children and parents.
- Has a thorough understanding of the EYFS framework, equal opportunities and special educational needs
- Be creative with good knowledge of a range of recreational and physical past time activities for children to participate in
- Level 3 childcare qualification or relevant experience
- Has a valid Paediatric First Aid or is willing to undertake qualification
- Has relevant supervisory and management experience
- Knowledge and understanding of the Early Years Foundation Stage (EYFS)
Duties & Responsibilities to adhere to but not restricted to:
- Leads and motivates a team of staff to deliver high quality play opportunities in a safe and caring environment
- Encourage fair and caring behaviour among the children
- Encourage independence and self-esteem
- Talk to children about their concerns or worries
- Deal with injuries and emergencies
- Liaise with parents, carers, and other professionals
Staff Benefits include: Staff training & development, free uniform, discounts at leading retailers & restaurants, enhanced pay rate to reflect holiday entitlement & pension.
All employees must undertake a DBS check
This company is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expects all staff to share this commitment. We also follow safer recruiting practices and therefore ask candidates to complete an application form once shortlisted.Company DescriptionEnergy Kidz is a leading provider of out of school childcare with Breakfast, After School and Holiday Clubs for primary school.